We’ve been meaning for some time to assemble a collection of our greatest hits for new visitors to the site, but so much of what gets written here is great that it’s hard to choose. (No false modesty here.) So here’s a quick tour of amazing prose with some sentimental favorites thrown in:
- Paulette on World Peace through Pork, her travels through Spain and Italy, her thoughts Pope Benedict von Nazi, and perspective
- Jay’s post-Schaivo online living will, notes from the Jay Porter International Gimp of Leisure European Tour 2003, and breaking up with Andrew Sullivan
- The Casa Nonfamous American Apology and our collective efforts to cope with four more years, especially David’s moving post about why he isn’t giving up on America yet, Jay’s post-election letter to his family and Pam’s “No I’m NOT blogging my time at the campaign office” dispatches
- The whole Virginia is for Haters episode, why Jimmy Swaggart turns Jamie on, and more galloping gayness from folks like Marti who aren’t even gay
- Shaun on the big Mac swap
Nonfamosi, let us know your own favorites… what should we add?